I’ve been participating in #libfaves14 on Twitter for the past 10 days, and wanted to collect my list in one place. So, here are ten of my favorite books I read in 2014 (in no particular order):
- Day 1: Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
- Day 2: Men We Reaped by Jesmyn Ward
- Day 3: Ancillary Justice (and Ancillary Sword) by Ann Leckie
- Day 4: The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
- Day 5: The Secret Place by Tana French
- Day 6: Attachments (and Landline and Fangirl) by Rainbow Rowell
- Day 7: The Archived by Victoria Schwab
- Day 8: Ms. Marvel: No Normal by G. Willow Wilson and Adrian Alphona
- Day 9: No Matter the Wreckage by Sarah Kay
- Day 10: All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
You can also see all my #libfaves14 tweets on Twitter.
What are you favorite books you read this year?